The crowd went wild at RMR 2017 for this delicious treat. Here’s how to make it!
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 3 1/2 oz. package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 12 oz. prepared pound cake, cubed (about 6 cups)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- additional fresh strawberries
- toasted slivered almonds
In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into 4-quart round glass serving bowl; top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries, half the preserves and half of the remaining pudding mixture.
Repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
Garnish with additional strawberries and almonds.
Chill 4 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.