How can I pay?

Registration can be paid online through this site (PayPal secured), by mail, or in person. Registration information is taken through the site regardless of form of payment. If you have any questions, please send us a note using the contact form. Except for camping, lodging payments are separate from registration for the rally.

What lodging is available?

Queen Wilhelmina State Park has a beautiful lodge and RV sites. Call 479-394-2863 to make your reservations with the park staff.

Tent camping may be paid for online here or at the Rendezvous Registration table. 

There are multiple hotels, inns, and cabins available in Mena, too!

Can I get a refund if I can’t go after I register and pay?

Refunds are available as follows:

  • 50% refund if requested before August 15
  • no refunds after August 15

Other deadlines to know:

Rally shirts are included with your registration. However, after August 25, we cannot guarantee we will have a shirt for you at check in. We may have some extras available but if you want a shirt for sure, please register by August 25.

Rooms at the lodge and RV spaces held at the group discount will be released two weeks before the rally. Please be sure to contact the Queen Wilhelmina staff directly by September 1 to ensure you get a room or RV space at the group discount rate.

What is your mailing address?

CASA of the Ouachita Region
812B Dequeen Street
Mena, AR 71953

How do I contact you?

Use the contact form on this site and we’ll get back to you within 2 business days. You can also message us on Facebook!
Also, check out our Terms of Service!